Bryce lives with his wife and daughter in Jerrabomberra and is a Councillor on Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council.
As a former teacher, Bryce understands how important education is for the future of our region. Under the Liberals and Nationals, schools have been promised but not delivered, and critical TAFE courses like construction and agriculture have been cut.
Bryce will stand up for Monaro by:
- Fighting for TAFE and schools;
- Advocating for better health care services across our region;
- Working to provide greater support for families facing cost of living pressures;
- Securing our fair share for local roads and infrastructure projects;
- Fighting for greater resources for small businesses struggling through the pandemic.