Newcastle Domestic Violence Forum
Domestic violence is one of the most important issues in our community.
All are welcome to attend this public forum to discuss how domestic violence affects people living in the Hunter and the practical policies that Labor will take to the upcoming election.
- NSW Labor Deputy Leader Linda Burney
- Shadow Minister for Health Dr Andrew McDonald
- Shadow Minister for Women Sophie Cotsis
- Shadow Minister for the Hunter Sonia Hornery
- Labor Candidate for Newcastle Tim Crakanthorp
- Labor Candidate for Charlestown Jodie Harrison
- Representatives of local providers of domestic violence support services and women’s refuges.
August 16, 2014 at 10am - 11am
Lambton Bowling Club